Hi, I suppose I have to introduce myself with this one.
I’m Brian Kruse, I’m the principle owner of Inwallstore.com as well as IWT Mfg., LLC dba InwallTech.
I’ve been interested in electronics for as long as I can remember. I’ve also been what some folks call a natural sales person. But deeper than that, I’m a teacher. I love to help people find what they need. It just happens that I get to combine two of my favorites into one with these businesses. Many of my past customers will attest to the painful (for them) fact that I’m not going to give you MY opinion on what you should buy. I’ll help you by listening to what you like and what you don’t to point you in the right direction. I’ll help correct mistaken “helpful” advice from the social electronic community (someone else’s opinion) to find a solution that works for you. Some folks don’t like that up front, but later realize that I’m on their team.
My history goes something like this:
- Tearing things apart like clocks (age REALLY young, sorry Mom)
- Assimilating Radio Shack catalogs (pre-10 years old)
- Ham Radio Licensee (13 years old)
- Installed CB radio based station with roof antenna (13 years old)
- Convinced my Sister that I could shock her over the phone from my neighbors house as I pressed a certain button (sorry Steph 13 years old)
- Bought my first album Journey Escape (15 years old)
- Fell madly in love with music from then on
- Built my first PA speaker (16 years old)
- Began by first business, Krusin’ Sounds, mobile DJ business (17 years old)
- Built my own lighting and lighting control panel for DJ work (17 years old)
- Built second set of all the DJ equipment for 2 shows per night, hired my first employee (18 years old)
- Played a lot of B-52’s and songs from Animal House soundtrack for the great students of the University of Oregon which was where the film was based for another 5 years
- Began working my first retail job at the University of Oregon Bookstore’s electronics department (22 years old)
- Promoted to buyer of Audio, Car Audio and Blank tape categories. We were the largest buyer of blank tape in the NW!
- Took a job with a Portland, OR based consumer electronics distributor (25 years old)
- Tried a manufacturer’s rep position for a firm that represented a dozen or so line, didn’t like it (27 years old)
- Took a job with an established consumer electronics distributor in Portland (29 years old)
- Established Inwall Audio/Video and Networking, Inc. Sept. 1998 to present.
- Installed custom home electronics, network wiring and satellite dishes
- Patented a window mount suction cup style mounting for mini dishes called Onglass 2001
- Began selling inwall speakers as a reseller online 2003
- Ordered first inwall speakers from China 2008
- Established IWT Mfg., LLC 2014
My passions now lie in introspective work of myself. I blog under my name briankruse.com. I plan to explore learning the tough questions of “Who am I?”, “Why are we here?”, and “What’s my purpose?”. I’m studying a method of helping others overcome their un-true negative identities called Mace Energy Method. I plan on completing that training before the end of 2015 and interning the first part of 2016 and becoming a licensed practitioner.
My interests with my daily life is enjoying being a parent to an early teenager and seeing that soul come into the world. I really like competitive bowling, sand volleyball, water skiing and the newest love…road cycling!