Returns are handled manually by requesting via replying to any of your confirmation emails, by our contact page or by calling us 800-786-3197 x702.
- You have 6 months to return your purchase if you’re not completely happy.
- Please contact us and we will issue you a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Use this number on your package when shipping your product back.
There will be no restocking fee on single item returns. This means that if you’re not sure before you purchase and you’d like to try out one of our products to see if it is up to your standards, you can return it after trying it out for a full 100% unconditional refund.
If you’re returning items above single quantities, a restocking fee will apply as follows:
- A 10% Restocking Fee will apply for goods returned without defects
- A 20%-50% Restocking Fee may apply to items that are not defective but are used and are deemed unsuitable for resale
- The Restocking Fee will not apply to defective goods
- If you have a defective product, we will issue a “Return Service” call tag at our expense within the first 6 months
- After 6 months, your manufacturers warranty will apply
- Credit will be issued to your original credit card
- Typical credit return times are 7 days after we receive the product
Shipping charges are not refundable. If you refuse shipment or fail to accept delivery and the shipment is returned to us at our cost per the shipper, we will deduct the return shipping cost from your credit.
Tools are not returnable.
If you need to return an item please use our contact page here.