Sure, it’s easier than you think. You just use 2 decora style volume controls and go get a double gang decora cover plate to place over both. These would work fine if you want a suggestion.



>> Name :
>> Bill Jones
>> Message :
>> I have two sets of speakers running into a double box in the wall.
>> Do you have a dual volume control that will work for this?