Nope we don`t. You just need to get a small amp (regular out of wall) and put it somewhere in-between your TV and in-wall speakers. 10-50 watts should be plenty for what you want to do.

And no we don`t sell the amps. Shouldn`t be too hard to find though…even Radio Shack could be a decent source.


> Name :
> Tim Gilbertson
> Message :
> Do you have a speaker that has built-in amp into it so that it can take variable line-input from a TV?